About The Institution
Indian School Fujairah was established in 1980. ISF promulgates a novel system of education suitable to different nationalities.
With a team of dynamic, dedicated and trained professionals, the school envisages to bring a child up in an environment congenial to systematic and serious study.
ISF does not intend to inflate the ego of a student by awarding superficial grades and impart affected education, instead, endeavours to expose the child to the time tested, tougher but interesting methods of learning. Our unique system of education is scientific in its approach and practical in application.
To provide opportunities to the students, to inculcate sets of competencies, to excel in academics, extra curricular activities and to cultivate sportsman spirit in life which helps them to enjoy a productive, fulfilling and enriching social and moral values.
To prepare students for a pleasant and caring environment, where they achieve fullest potential to excel in academics, cultural and sports activities. ISF … Committed to change!
- Qualified, talented teachers dedicated to giving each student a quality personalized education.
- Handpicked Speciality staff, handling exclusive subjects.
- Our teachers are constantly mentored to ensure the highest standards of teaching are practiced
- Every department head is completely aware of qualitative improvements, which students can benefit from.
- Needless to say, every individual in the organization is ‘committed to change’ , bri nging in that extra zeal to see improvement in every student.
- U.A.E Ministry of Education Registered (Licence No. 77/2 DL 26-3-1980),
- Board of Higher Secondary Education – Kerala, India
- Ministry of Education UAE SSLC HSE