- Board Results
- Staff development program
- Term Exams
- ICT Readiness
Commendation certificates are awarded in order to motivate encourage and develop students' performance in both scholastic and Non - Scholastic fields.
These certificates recognize and reward individual achievement and progress. We believe all students are capable of progress and achievement.
GRADES 1 - 9 & GRADE 11
Class toppers from each grade are commended.
The Toppers of SSLC Board Examination are awarded .
The toppers of the Science and the Commerce streams in the HSE Board Examination are awarded. Students who claim the second and third positions respectively in each of the streams are also awarded certificates of academic excellence.
Students are awarded 'Certificates for Excellence' in all Co-Scholastic events like Quizzes, Debates, Public-speaking, Elocution, Story-Writing etc.
Play Area - KG, Primary & Secondary, Soccer pitch with artificial turf, Computer, Physics, Chemistry and Biology Laboratories
School Tution Fees
School tuition fees are charged for the entire academic year. However, for convenience of parents, payment may be made in ten monthly installments. Parents are requested to make the payment on or before the 10th of every month.
The school has facilitated the parents with a hassle-free way to make their payments through Credit / Debit Cards. If the tuition fee of a particular month is not paid by the 10th of the same month, two reminders followed by a final reminder will be sent to the parent, and the child will not be allowed to attend the classes, as per rules of the Ministry of Education.
If fee dues are not cleared by the last working day of the academic
year, the student's results will be withheld and his / her name will
be removed from the school rolls.
If a child is withdrawn from the school without notice and without clearing school fees, the school will not issue any documents. (i.e. Board Examination Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate etc.) If the outstanding amount is considerable, the school may seek legal assistance to recover the due fees.
Parents / Guardians are required to give one month's notice to withdraw their ward / wards from the school.
School fees collected as per the rules of the Ministry of Education.
TRANSFER CERTIFICATE WILL BE ISSUED ONLY AFTER THE SCHOOL DUES ARE CLEARED.
School Dress code
All students must wear prescribed school uniform.
- The official school uniform is available in the school & parents are urged to buy the same from their source, as it ensures standardization of material, colour and design.
- IN CASE UNIFORMS ARE PURCHASED FROM OTHER SOURCES, PARENTS ARE DIRECTED TO MAKE SURE THE CLOTHING AND THE DESIGN IS IN CONFIRMITY WITH THE SCHOOL DRESS CODE. OTHER WISE, THOSE ITEMS WILL HAVE TO BE REPLACED.
- The school uniforms are required to be worn with proper decorum. The habit of pulling off the tie / pulling out shirts is unacceptable. Official P.E uniforms is to be worn only on the days when students have Physical Education class.
- SOCIAL SCIENCE
- LANGUAGE (Hindi, English, Malayalam, Urdu Bengali)
- COMMERCE Depts
- Each department is headed by a HOD. They organize meetings, Class observation, Scrutinizing of question papers, worksheets and activity sheets and student field trips
SPORTS FACILITIES: OUTDOOR / INDOOR:
- KG play ground shaded area with soft play floor and several play items suitable for preschool children.
- Junior play ground with shared pathway in centre and soft play floor with junior play items.
- Senior play ground with soft play floor and play items suitable for senior children.
- Football ground Artificial turf 2400 sq. Metres with goal posts, two grand stands and accessories.
- Indoor sports hall 300 sq. Metres next to auditorium to be used as a multipurpose hall for indoor sports, canteen hall, functions etc.
- This facility helps children develop physical coordination, strength, flexibility as well as providing recreation and enjoyment.
- Special coaching for football is available after school hours.
- The only school in the region with a pass rate of more than 95%.
- ISF is ranked in the top tier of all western regional category, maintaining consistant performance over several consecutive years.
- Students score above the national average in most subjects.
- Career mentorship and guidance programs known for their quality and resulting in very high acceptance rates to universities all over the world.
- Student - Teacher ratio of < 20:1
- Emphasis on active learning, with increasing numbers of students involved in school projects, group projects, field trips, scholarly research, and discussion-based classes.
- Access to art, performance, and cultural experiences offered in the UAE, as well as close ties with both Arabic and Indian cultures.
- Clinic and First Aid facilities
- Career and guidance counsellor
- School Canteen
- Mosque and Ladies’ Prayer room
- Breakfast for students in KG1, KG2 and Grade 1
- Bus Transport for Staff & Students
Transport for students is an outsourced service with an aim to provide quality service as per regulation of the local transport authority. Please note that in the event of students disciplinary problems in the bus, the school is entitled to take disciplinary action as when necessary.
What started for a handful of students is today a standard by itself, with Breakfast Arrangements for all students from KG to Grade 1.
- Monthly Activity
- Field Trip
- Inter-school Competitions
- Friendly football matches
- Environmental clean up
- Inter-house competitions
- Career guidance